HuntTalk.com Supporting Members.

Moosie

Grand poopa
The FINAL Newsletter of the year is done, Addressed, Stamped, and in the mail tomorrow (Finnally) to ALL the supporting members. Sorry it took so long, I could do a 7 page Explination why I'm a bit late but I'll leave it with sorry and Next year will be better.

Anyone that has Questions on Memberships can Click here : ]MEMBERSHIP

We have some Plans for the Site this coming year. We're upgrading the board. The new Version has a Script way to show the Topics faster (I don't know all the Behind the Sceens stuff but it works.) Also, The main page will be updated and we are getting a New Gallery as well.

I had some Problems with the Donated Guided hunt. I talked about it in the Newsletter. Everyone that re-suports will get a decal like the one below in the March Newsletter, It's all I could think of thats fair :

elk%20head%20decal%202.jpg

We're also thinking about adding some Colum writers. Getting some More informative info out and adding some more hunts. I'd like to keep some hunts off the board this year and Publish them in the Newsletter. Just some Ideas and thoughts.

Anyways, The yearly supporting membership is volenteer but it's what keeps the site up and running. Thanx again and If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. [email protected]

If you'd like to Support the Site Click on the MEMBERSHIP link On the top of the main Forum page or the Newsletter link.

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS !!!

looking forward to the Newsletter Oscar. The decal in place of the hunt is fine. I figure just having a place to call home on the Net is well worth the membership, and for that I want to say THANKS!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

What about the new Chevy Silverado 4X4s? When are you sending those out to the folks that were promised? I could use a bang around truck..

cool.gif

ELKHUNTER, If I drew your name for the Hunt I'd of Drawn another name anyways, So At least this way you get something
wink.gif

DanR, I'm working on the Chevy Truck. When I start Shipping them out, You'll be the First to get one
elkgrin.gif

Gunner.. It's to Keep people from Finding the site, Good PLAN EH ?
rolleyes.gif

Thanx for the Support Gunner, Don't worry, I won't tell anyone
elkgrin.gif

I probably Shouldn't be a Smart A$$ then Ask for Support... BUT if you read at the bottom of the Link it says :

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> HOW TO JOIN

This is the easy part. Just go to our SALES web page and click on the "CLUB MEMBERSHIP" button. You will need to put in your REAL NAME and FORUM NAME. If your paying via CHECK instead of PAY PAL , send $24 made out to Oscar Williamson with the required info to :

Oscar T. Williamson II
HUNT~TALK.com
PMB #321
3210 E. Chinden Blvd. Suite #115
Eagle, ID 83616 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mntman, I think We're in the Same Time zone ?

Anyways, Beside me trying to be funny, on a serious note, Thanx for the Support.

Has it been a year already?? Damn time sure flies when your drinking hot buttered rum
cool.gif

Hey Moosie,, maybe you could charge for rides in your "Rodeoing Rocking Chair"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
HEHEHEHE
biggrin.gif
Hell I'd pay for another ride
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

NUT, $24 is the FAmily membership too if you want it to be. Unless you want 8 newsletters, then It gets too expemsive
tongue.gif
. It's just a volenteering thing so if you don't want to ya don't need to send anything. There is alot of guys that have money (LIKE 280 ..
wink.gif
) that could send in your share *snicker snicker*

If you want a Membership card for Each family member I can Make one with your # (I don't know what it is, then add a A,B,C, to each one... Let me know)

I'll send ya out a check after the first of the year Moosie.The decal is great I have been wanting one for sometime now thanks a bunch.Thanks for making this the best place to call home on the net.

Decal is great
wink.gif
mine has been on for a little over a year now. And look at all the back pay Oscar owes me for the advertising
hump.gif

sew0067.jpg

No I don't want 8 newsletters,

Nut will join after the first of the year.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-22-2003 14:26: Message edited by: The Viperess ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back