HuntTalk.com Supporting Members.

Ohhh Whiskers.. Uhhh Everyone but you is getting a Decal...
wink.gif

MtMiller, I have you commited for Life, YOU wouldn't kniow what to do with all your Pictures If I pulled the Plug
tongue.gif

Does it sound Corney when I say Glad you guys like this place ?!?!

moosie, do you think the decal will stick to metal? i was thinking of putting it next to my browning sticker. ill be sending mine soon.

I took the "STICKY" off of this so it can Phase out of here.. I hope Everyone got their Newsletter ? even Elkhunter
tongue.gif

TNTCB, I jsut found a New place that is going to make the Decals... I'm having one for your 18 Wheeler made. I should have the Proofs back in 2 weeks and you the Sticker by Feb.
biggrin.gif

Hey there Moosie Buddy Pal of Mine, what's the deal here, or I probably read the post wrong right
confused.gif
hahaha I thought I read that you promised Danr the "FIRST BRAND NEW CHEVY 4X4 SIERRIA"
confused.gif
But we know I musta read that wrong right Moosie, Buddy, old Pal of mine, everyone knows that I've been waiting extremely patently I might add, for a long long and even longer time and I WILL BE THE 1ST ONE to get a "BRAND NEW CHEVY 4X4 SIERRIA" around here from you, ain't that right MOOSIE, BUDDY, OLD PAL of mine.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey there Moosie Buddy Pal of Mine, what's the deal here, or I probably read the post wrong right
confused.gif
hahaha I thought I read that you promised Danr the "FIRST BRAND NEW CHEVY 4X4 SIERRIA"
confused.gif
But we know I musta read that wrong right Moosie, Buddy, old Pal of mine, everyone knows that I've been waiting extremely patently I might add, for a long long and even longer time and I WILL BE THE 1ST ONE to get a "BRAND NEW CHEVY 4X4 SIERRIA" around here from you, ain't that right MOOSIE, BUDDY, OLD PAL of mine.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll get my due's out next week!!!
Thanks for the last year even though I was hardly on the board...LOL...
biggrin.gif

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back