PEAX Equipment

HUNTTALK.com HATS

Notyet;I still haven'topened it; but I thought I might break it out for the Michigan squirell hunt opener next September.

I need a new vented camo hat aswell Moosie.The one I got before the Texas hat has just about had it.I think I need a new one for the KILL PICS this fall.Lemme know how much for the Camo vented hat and I send you the money.

Moosie.. Sent you a PM but didn't say what kind of Camo hat. I like the vented ones. Let me know.

Hats look nice moosie
Times are tough right now with son getting into school was wondering if they will be available at later dates

Paws needs liquids and a hat so he doesnt overheat at the next gt but make sure his is vented so all that hot air can exscape :D

Glad Pipe asked if they'll be available later on. Looks like I might need a few more hats in the near future Moosie :D

they Will be available at a Later Date.

I'm bringing hats down in the Morning.. I have Elky's & Whiskers to be made. The other ones ordered didn't have a Name on it and Will be sent out tomorrow. Sorry bout the Delay But I'm not a Shipper ;)

SInce Arcat's leaving for BC His will be overnighted today. That and I like him better ;)

Anyone else PM ME... If PM fills up bear with me. I'm trying to nuke them as they are coming in ;)

I got the Embroidered hats in today..... It's 11PM and I got my wife talked into helping me lab;e and Ship these things out... Everyone cross their fingers that ordered them that I/we do it right ;)

all hats ordered are in the Mail in the AM !!! Even Ridge runners :D

Received my HAT TODAY, great looking Hat! My wife enjoys it too. I know cause when I opened the box she said "OH GREAT, ANOTHER HAT!!!" I told her I would order her one, she said "thats alright if I EVER NEED TO WEAR A CAMO HAT, I will just borrow one of yours." Got my HUNTTALK stickers for my truck. I sit straighter in the seat, drive better, and have kinder, gentler thoughts now that I have that sticker behind me. Moosie, email me let me know how much I owe for everything, and do I still send the checks to NUT?

Ours came in today :D Plus the decals and T-Shirts. Thanks Moosie! We'll be getting some pics to ya'll very soon. Maybe I'll even wear my hat to a victory party tonight :D
DixieLady

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back