PEAX Equipment

Hunting,,,,Texas style

280, I'm thinking you should switch guns for this next hunting season. I'd like you to try this one.

gun.jpg

" AZ402 is not worth my time,,,putty in my hand" (quote 28-ZERO)

Nice edit Einstein...:confused: Sounds like a love letter. :rolleyes:

Nobrainyet must have "hunted" there before,,,he is a true Texan

Didn't your online GED course teach you the peril of utiliziing ignorance as a literary device?

Tell me, why do post your envious obsession with Texas in Fireside? Really brudda, get some help.:cool:

Why does my low opinion of Texans and your so called "hunting" methods offend you so Nobrainyet?

Please 280, everyone knows you're an equal opportunity sociopath.

Call Dr. Phil.

just making sure ( or hoping) you were able to read,,,and understand,,why Texas is so pucked up

280, they do have real hunting in Texas. Didn't Buzz just get back from there? For a guy who's hunting schedule would "kill the average man," I am sure he wouldn't hunt anywhere if it wasn't "real."

Its good to see 280 is getting educated somehow.
You actually read that, eh?
We have a lot of hunting styles here, they're all real. Its other places that are sometimes more limited in their styles, I think.

I wonder if that guy got a hog? Maybe he didn't get a hog, so he wroted about the ram hunt. Maybe he wrote about both. Its a $45 over the counter out of state liscense to hunt both, all you want, for 5 days. If you want the liscense for the whole year its like $125, I think, still over the counter, 365 days of hunting over 50 species, it covers. They say there's hogs in every county of Texas now, 254 counties, 24 hours a day, with landowner permission, go for it, if you can.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back