Hunting Questions on "NextDoor"

Runnin_Chupacabra

I don't know who knows about the "NextDoor" app but essentially its a neighborhood app where people can find dog walkers, communicate about neighborhood stuff etc. One person's response to hunting turkeys got a chuckle out of me. Watch out for those predatory turkeys folks!

IMG_8245.jpeg

My local Nextdoor had a post where someone was asking if anyone lost their pet female turkey. Then someone replied with a pic and turns out it was a jake. I'm surprised I haven't seen a post about it being aggressive yet.

Good old next door. Where people post all the baby Wildlife they’ve taken and need advice on how to ‘save’ it.

I let the doves slide, but I turned someone into FWS last week after they stubbornly refused to acknowledge they should not have taken the perfectly healthy owl fledgling and that they have no business trying to care for it or get advice from the internet on how to do it.

I let the doves slide, but I turned someone into FWS last week after they stubbornly refused to acknowledge they should not have taken the perfectly healthy owl fledgling and that they have no business trying to care for it or get advice from the internet on how to do it.
I’m glad you turned them in. However I feel like an opportunity was lost, to tell them they also received a lifetime ban from hogwarts. So people are so dumb they probably would’ve believed you.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back