Hunting Movie Reviews!

When it comes to hunting videos, I like 'em all. Some of my favorites are the Awesome Bull series that McClendon produces. I believe it is Awesome bulls 2 that show two nice bulls fighting and a guy misses him three times what looks to be well under 10 yards away. It is awesome. And the pig the guy shoots in Awesome Bulls 3 is just flat cool to see.

I'm a little partial to the Awesome Bulls series myself. Doyle and Ryan both do great jobs on their videos as well............

I picked up a copy of Awsome Bulls 2 at the sports show in Sacramento.
That fight between the two big bulls is a good one, I wonder how many times I'd miss ! Had a nice chat with Stan (AZ402) as well.

Hornseeker, I picked up the San Carlos video at The Sportsmans Warehouse, it should be most anywere I would guess.

Primos has The Truth 8 Elk out now, I need to find it and get it.
Does anyone know a source to get any of Larry Jones's movies on DVD or if they still available at all?

I'm thinking of the Larry Jones that is from Oregon, Springfield I believe. Writes alot of Bowhunter magazine and is a legend, in my mind, for his elk calling. I think his site is www.jonescalls.com.

Was the guy you're thinking of the one who videoed that bull coing into his house area to winter each year? I think I've seen two videos of that.

yes thats the guy I was thinking of and he has a 3rd video out now and they think they say elvis in the spring of 2002. but its one of those things that you just have to watch it to see if you think it is or isn't...
if it is that would make that bull about 12 to 13 years old and that is a very old wild bull!
but i have heard of the other larry jones also, wasn't he in a video of a elk hunt that was very successful and then after the hunt he showed everyone how he gets the sounds that he does... like the glunking ? I'm a girl love to hunt and watch hunting videos but can't always remember the names of the video sorry... lol

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back