Hunting Camp for rent...need opinions

Doug

faedc64a.jpg

I am in the process of advertising a hunting camp that I'd like to rent out. I put this ad on huntingpa.com. Take a look at it and tell me what you think. What's a yearly camp rental cost where you live at?
Thanks,
Doug

This is my advertisement:
Hunting Camp in Somerset County for rent on a yearly basis. Located 1/2 mile from Forbes State Forest and thousands of acres of public hunting and snowmobile trails. Very good area for bear,turkey, and deer hunting. Camp consists of mobile home with addition and is sitting on one acre of wooded property. Camp has flush toilets/shower, electricity, and phone service, and is furnished with stove and refrigerator. This camp was used as a year round residence by the previous owners, but is in need of some general repairs and maintainance. Camp is available as of Oct 1rst to rent for a reasonable price ($1800/year) on a yearly basis to a group of responsible hunters willing to do the maintainence. Thanks,
Doug

Doug, so happens I been shopping for a place in Penna. Let me talk to some of my compadres here, and see what they say. The price seems reasonable. Would you consider selling it outright??
[email protected]

Does one of your Friends Play the Banjo ?!?!
smile.gif

Here is my Hunting Camp :

57_G.sized.jpg

Speaking of Which, I'm heading out tomorrow for 4 nights in it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HEY Doug, Your's looks a bit more solid... MAYBE ?!?!
confused.gif

Doug, you might mention the condition of the road leading to it, or methods of travel, or whatever. Might sound silly to worry about bad roads in PA, but there's this old logging road I know about in KY....
wink.gif

Doug, I have taken the liberty of sending the pic's to my hunting partners in Penna. So far they sound interested. I will get back to you by Monday, and let you know what the consensus is.

Nut,
If I don't get any takers, I'll finish the repairs myself and use it as a guest house in case anyone wants to hunt with me next year for turkey season.
wink.gif

Doug

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back