Caribou Gear

Hunterman and Ladynutcracker

Quick Draw

The flights were fine. I slept pretty much the whole way to Chicago though. I'm the USO in St. Lewis awaiting my bus to go 3 hours to Ft. Leonard Wood. I'll try and call again before we leave. I called as soon as I could when we got here.

I'll call as much as I can. I will also buy my ticket home for christmas as soon as I can.

I LOVE YOU
Quick Draw

I'm with you, Ovis! Christmas break in boot camp? Are there any other vets here confused about Christmas break in boot camp? WTF is happening to our military?????

Just kidding QD, although, I sure remember Thanksgiving in boot camp so many years ago.

Here's wishing only the best for you, kiddo! Hang in there and thanks for serving our great country!

I don't know when you will be able to check e-mail or the site,,, so,,,,

We'll see you at Christmas hump Let us know if you need us to get your ticket...

Take care of yourself,,and train hard...

We love you kido

Hunterman(Dad)

Yea...

I spent Christmas, Thanksgiving, and my Birthday in boot camp and the only special treatment we got was a little better chow... Well on two of the three day's any way....

Erin, hang in there and were all here rooting for you...

Well, ceptin for a few who hate the military ;) :D but they don't count... :D:D:D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back