Hunt Talker 2023 Fitness Goals

Fam, I ain't gonna lie here. Fat loss is such a wild ride.

The week before, I'm half decent with half baked workouts. Only lost half a pound.

This past week, I've been eating out due to work. Zero exercises besides the hiking for hunting and ate TERRIBLY.

Lost 1.5 lbs.

Absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand myself.
Yeah, I’ve seen that training routine!
1693096012702.jpeg

Non hunting goal number two for the year was today, the Telluride mountain run 40 miler...
I went into it not expecting much because I've been battling plantar fasciitis for the last month and hadn't been able to get really any running in, it went better than planned, managed 24 miles and 9k of elevation gain before dropping...
Probably could have walked it out, I was 3 hours up on the cutoff but it didn't seem like a good idea to push it with archery season right around the corner

well, i listed a goal of 5 peaks this summer.

only 2 down. a modest 15.8 mile weekend and a decent 7,162 feet of gain. some decent spice added on a slightly more technical scramble for one. weather was immaculate. this is almost better than hunting sometimes.

i was supposed to have 2 others done at this point, but then trb had to go get food poisoning and cancel those plans. jk, i was also sick and the weather forced us to cancel regardless.

IMG-3755.jpgIMG-3837.jpgIMG-3891.jpg

i'll work to nab three more little peaks in to the mix later this month while archery hunting in wyoming. goals are goals, after all.

My goal was to lose 25lbs from the beginning of the year until I head to Colorado. I leave this Saturday morning and I stalled out at 10lbs lost and staying steady. I intend to continue working to reach my goal weight.
Happy hunting everyone!

only 2 down. a modest 15.8 mile weekend and a decent 7,162 feet of gain. some decent spice added on a slightly more technical scramble for one. weather was immaculate. this is almost better than hunting sometimes.

i was supposed to have 2 others done at this point, but then trb had to go get food poisoning and cancel those plans. jk, i was also sick and the weather forced us to cancel regardless.

View attachment 291929View attachment 291930View attachment 291931

i'll work to nab three more little peaks in to the mix later this month while archery hunting in wyoming. goals are goals, after all.
Damn dude, you’re gonna be ready to get off trail and uncomfortable.

View attachment 291929View attachment 291930View attachment 291931

Looks like fun times

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back