Hunt Talker 2023 Fitness Goals

That # on the scale is just a snap shot of the overall number, it doesn’t show much if what’s actually going on.

You could have lost 5.0 pds of fat, but gained 4.9 pds of muscle… or you just really need to take a good poop and you lost another pd…

Don’t get to caught up on what the scale says.
You right. I need to do body measurements but I’m too lazy

A trainer named Zach Pello put this on his social media the other day, and it is a worthwhile visualization of weight loss. You could weigh in more than you did the week before, and still be heading the right direction.

View attachment 287560

Yep , just getting on a home scale is deceiving and can be disheartening, between February to April in like 63 days I lost 3 1/2% of my body fat and gained 4 pounds of muscle and I weighed 167.5 when we weighed me in February and then later, when we weighed me the first week in April, my body weight never changed I was still 167.5 even though the in body machine told me how my body changed with a full body print out , but just looking at a scale you would’ve thought. Oh, I’m completely the same.

My gym has one of these to help you track more accurately your body’s changes
IMG_4310.jpeg

I did my normal 6 mile running loop today, but with my pack and some weight instead- added a few trips up and down the “cliff” as well.

The two two-mile trips around the neighborhood this week kind of sucked, so I was preparing for this to suck even worse. I was really surprised how good it felt. Like I probably could have done the whole thing twice.

It really cooled off today, just a nice time to be outside here so I was in no hurry.

Yep , just getting on a home scale is deceiving and can be disheartening, between February to April in like 63 days I lost 3 1/2% of my body fat and gained 4 pounds of muscle and I weighed 167.5 when we weighed me in February and then later, when we weighed me the first week in April, my body weight never changed I was still 167.5 even though the in body machine told me how my body changed with a full body print out , but just looking at a scale you would’ve thought. Oh, I’m completely the same.

My gym has one of these to help you track more accurately your body’s changes
View attachment 287588
You could garbage bag, hoodie, run bleachers. Betcha you’ll weigh in 160 and blow their crossfitter minds!

Thought I was all set to roll on with my program after coming back from vacay end of June, and, BAM! crashed my bike effing around. Broke/cracked (not sure which didn't go to the Dr) an upper back rib. Almost broke my shoulder as well. Slowly coming back now with weights again but, darn, there's still some painful twinges showing up. Road rash was a bitch, too.

Odd place to ask such a question, but no, I didn't block you - I'm not a 12 year old girl.

I removed all of my hunting followers as I realized it would not be hard to back into where I was hunting / scouting.
Lmao I was scrolling through and it suggested following you.
You’re sick for it bro.
Been there before.
Good luck!
Honestly pulling for you!

Odd place to ask such a question, but no, I didn't block you - I'm not a 12 year old girl.

I removed all of my hunting followers as I realized it would not be hard to back into where I was hunting / scouting.
That is what keeps me from getting fully addicted to strava...I either can't let anyone follow me or I can't track half the activities I do...turns out my running and hunting are really intertwined...

My chiro says he wants me doing more yoga and stretching on a weekly basis. I put that question out to my friends and all the responses I got were from women and their recommended YouTube or free apps were all pretty intense. So going the opposite route and asking a bunch of dudes if anyone here does yoga or has a full body stretching routine and if so... point me in the right direction.
Dag Aabye.

1st…. I’m showing my age and lack of interest in social media …… what the hell is STRAVA ? Never mind don’t care

2nd…… todays workout
IMG_4430.jpeg

Did 155lbs on back squat , I’m around 168 but 30 times I knew was too much , took me 2 min , then walked over to the row . Finished in 6:29
I’ll take it …. Happy Monday

Woke up with a hot flash.
174 lbs.
Carried a salt block 50 yards Sat. and I paid all day Sunday.
Felt great Monday and went and got new teeff.
We had cheeseburgers and fries,...then half a watermelon when I got home.
Rio loves watermelon.

Have all my meds lined up for a couple months.
New teeth work great,
Get eye surgery next month.
Should be able to see 20-20 for my Nov elk.

Feel better than I have in years . This morning.
Watching flashes from clouds bowing by at 40.
1st load of firewood delivered, our road is rocked now.
Just have to take it easy til I can see good again.

2 more locals have prostate cancer issues now.
Hopefully I get another 20 years ,now.
Rocking and rolling outside.
Maybe rain today from Harold coming.
Life is good.

Goal has been to loose 25lbs. Scale hasn't been much help but the pant sizes are dropping and working on a new belt hole. Been intermittent fast for couple months

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back