PEAX Equipment

Hunt Talker 2023 Fitness Goals

My goal every year is to be in elk hunting shape, whatever that might be at that moment.

My kids have decided they are going to hike Mount Borah end of July. 5,262’ climb in 4.1 miles to 12,662.

I’m training to go with them. We’ll see if I’m up to it in 7 weeks. If nothing else, I’ll be in elk hunting shape.

Attachments

• IMG_9916.jpeg
    IMG_9916.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
My goal every year is to be in elk hunting shape, whatever that might be at that moment.

My kids have decided they are going to hike Mount Borah end of July. 5,262’ climb in 4.1 miles to 12,662.

I’m training to go with them. We’ll see if I’m up to it in 7 weeks. If nothing else, I’ll be in elk hunting shape.
Me and my two oldest boys are going to try and climb Borah in July sometime too. Good luck.

House to end of canyon and back. 1:21
1686595446375.png
Not great, and it does include a brief break where I stopped and chased the dog around yelling at him for rolling in the biggest pile of fresh turkey shit I've ever seen. He was literally green and I could smell him the rest of the run. Going to try to get into the 7's per mile by the end of summer.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back