Hunt Talk popularity ratio

I'm waiting for the real heroes to show up. But, to no surprise, they continue to be too humble to reveal themselves.

I think I'm the lowest of anyone so far.

npaden

Messages 4,335
Reaction score 4,355

😢

Last night, I introduced my children to the American Classic - Big Trouble in Little China. Upon a wikipedia query, I found that that film was an absolute box office bomb.

I believe that the fact that one of the greatest films in American History, was not appreciated by its contemporary audience is analagous to your situation. History will shine upon you, as the Big Trouble in Little China of Hunt Talk. I know I personally always read your posts.

1686764254741.png

To really analyze what this all means we need to know how reaction score is calculated. What do you get for an angry? Sad? Laughing? Like?

Ok. One of you dorks explain this to us! Go!

I do think I could get my numbers boosted up to at least a 2.0 if I went back and figured out my posts that were pre reaction era and just counted it for the ones that are post reaction era. Not worth the effort. LOL.

Not so bad. Posting not shitty trip reports is key here

I do think I could get my numbers boosted up to at least a 2.0 if I went back and figured out my posts that were pre reaction era and just counted it for the ones that are post reaction era. Not worth the effort. LOL.
Post up that big bull in your profile picture as much as that one moose we always keep seeing and you will be well on your way to prom king.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back