Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League with Prizes

Sawtooth's McCaffrey has to be the wrecking machine of all FFL! Barkley, being the #1 draft had a lack luster performance this year.

Wow! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I am in shock! Good game Matt. Thanks for a fun year to everyone else in the league.

Congrats Cameron!! Must feel good to be at the top! Haha. I’ll get payouts sent in the next couple days. $50 to Slayer and the remainder goes out to Cameron. I am going to step down as the league manager as I feel I don’t have enough time to do a good job at it. If somebody wants to take over let me know and I’ll hand the reigns over.

Thanks everyone for another fun year in the league! I hope I can step up my game next year as Ive been putrid the last couple years.

Congrats Cameron!! Must feel good to be at the top! Haha. I’ll get payouts sent in the next couple days. $50 to Slayer and the remainder goes out to Cameron. I am going to step down as the league manager as I feel I don’t have enough time to do a good job at it. If somebody wants to take over let me know and I’ll hand the reigns over.

Thanks everyone for another fun year in the league! I hope I can step up my game next year as Ive been putrid the last couple years.

Yea, I’ll take it over. Already running 1, might as well run 2 lol
Matt

Also, I’m hoping to get a trophy made in the next week to ship to Cameron as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back