I'm having a little confusion trying to figure out Member names and Team Names

So far I have:
MTGrizman
Justmissedem
Slayers Raiders
Team Lienies
Boomer
The Skunk Pigs

If you want back in this year let me know your team name.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I just sent emails out to everybody who has NOT confirmed that they are in this year.
If I don't get confirmation by Friday 8/23 by 12 Noon central time I will count you out and will fill spots accordingly.

So far I have confirmation from:

MTGrizman
Justmissedem
Slayers Raiders
Team Lienies
Boomer
The Skunk Pigs

Still need confirmation from:

Sublette Speed Goats
Laces Out
RZRBCKS
Run DMC
MT Black Bear
No Romo

Also, I am doing a cash prize this year. Please send through paypal, $25 to [email protected]
Thanks!

Ryan

FYI, I am changing the draft to August 29th 8:00pm CDT. You all will get an email notice shortly from the NFL.com league.

ALso, MT Black Bear has not responded to me so he is out of the league.

THanks!
Ryan

Anyone find themselves with multiple drafts? Checked my email account this morning and have two NFL.Com, "Who won your draft" emails.

The only draft I was directed into @ our 1900 mst... I thought was this one. Turns out not the case. Hah! I've never used NFL.com for FFL outside of last years setting by Robinhood21 for HT.
Apparently it routed me into some random team's draft.
Is what it is... I thought it odd with only 10 teams though figured Robinhood21 ran into two players that hadn't paid up. Well - Haha!

Anyone find themselves with multiple drafts? Checked my email account this morning and have two NFL.Com, "Who won your draft" emails.

The only draft I was directed into @ our 1900 mst... I thought was this one. Turns out not the case. Hah! I've never used NFL.com for FFL outside of last years setting by Robinhood21 for HT.
Apparently it routed me into some random team's draft.
Is what it is... I thought it odd with only 10 teams though figured Robinhood21 ran into two players that hadn't paid up. Well - Haha!
When you got to the FFL page you must have clicked on “Join Now” and it added you to a random league and your Hunt Talk league got auto drafted

Damn Jabber... This one's as tight a game as I've had in a long while... Swapping lead back and forth <1 pt.

Rough swap of positions. Someone with more understanding on the position placement mind helping me better understand...

Screenshot_20191126-164902.png

I was in 8th and dropped to 9th after a win and hold higher overall points than 7th & 8th @ 5-7 records.
My original thought of scoring seems inaccurate.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back