Hunt any Hogs?

hntrjohn

I have not hunted any hogs since October. Any of you guys hunted lately? If I remember right Cali coyotes is going on one pretty quick.

John

I'm planning to get up to the ranch near Parkfield sometime this month. I'm mainly going to do some extensive shooting with a couple of different rifles to determine the best loads. But I always get up before daylight to check out what's crossing the fields, and if Mr. Big Boar, weighing in over 300 pounds, is there...well, I would just have to shoot him! :D

we shot 3 while we were turkey hunting last weekend, i hunted with a friends son and put him on his first hog! which is always fun and exciting.All the hogs we shot were between 60-90 lbs! perfect eaters! ;)

pics in a few days!!! ;)

CH, good luck on your hunt!!! hope ya get a crack at that 300 lber.I have come close but 280lbrs is my biggest so far! i have been seeing a big black boar which i think will go over 300 lbs( jason saw him too! no shot) hes pretty smart though!! some of our big hogs are smart critters!! anyway GOOD LUCK!

[ April 02, 2001: Message edited by: DKO ]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back