Huge gear issue for backpacking bear hunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Despite my signature, I do appreciate a good local lager, pale ale, blonde ale, etc.

But the IPA's are above my pay grade. What do you guys use for a chaser?

Despite my signature, I do appreciate a good local lager, pale ale, blonde ale, etc.

But the IPA's are above my pay grade. What do you guys use for a chaser?

Both of these IPAs are along the lines of a pale ale with a little bite. No chaser needed🍺

Man altitude plus IPA would be an instant pounding, migraine type headache. I will usually get a very dull headache from altitude ( live at 700 feet above sea level) but mix in the Hops and I am a dead man!

I agree with Wllm1313. leave a few in the truck.

@JLS not trying to hijack but facing similar issue.... flying into camp in a beaver for a week...
1. Will there be IPAs available in Ketchikan
2. Is it frowned upon to buy them out
3. How much beer fits in a float plane

@JLS not trying to hijack but facing similar issue.... flying into camp in a beaver for a week...
This is an outstanding question. I like to travel with my local beers but I don't want to be rude to the locals. Not trying to hijack the hijack, but what is the appropriate craft beer ethic on any travel?

This is an outstanding question. I like to travel with my local beers but I don't want to be rude to the locals. Not trying to hijack the hijack, but what is the appropriate craft beer ethic on any travel?

Fair question... I think the “when in Rome” ethic applies?

1) Pretty sure you can find something there. At the very minimum Alaska beers.
2) Snooze you lose. Money talks. Buy as much as you need.
3) As I recall Beavers have a pretty hefty payload, right? I guess it depend on how much gear you’re willing to sacrifice 🙂

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back