Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Huge gear issue for backpacking bear hunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
The one with a box you can burn it and not bring two more crushed cans home but I would bring along a 1/2 pint/flask with some crown black. Unbeatable and unbreakable. Have fun. Or maybe 2.

Last edited:
Yes of course. But I’m not posting on Rokslide so no one will crucify me for unnecessary weight 🙂

The weather seems much more conducive to a nice cold beer.
Haha this is funny. I get on Rokslide for the chance to buy used gear but I have noticed that crowd doesn’t seem to be as much fun as the average Hunt Talker.

Haha this is funny. I get on Rokslide for the chance to buy used gear but I have noticed that crowd doesn’t seem to be as much fun as the average Hunt Talker.

I don't take myself near serious enough to post there anymore.

#halfass
#whobroughtbeer
#getmoreammo
#thedogatemylunch

I don't take myself near serious enough to post there anymore.

#halfass
#whobroughtbeer
#getmoreammo
#thedogatemylunch
If you go lightweight at the end of the day you and your lightweight self are sitting alone by the fire. If you bring beer you can stick that stuff in a cold stream and enjoy it. Beats being super lightweight if you ask me.

You suck at picking superstitions to adhere to. Shoulda kept searching after coming up with this damaging one. LOL
Heck no! He's great! What part of "Otherwise, give them away" did you miss? I just want to know where he camps. :)

Back