Hug your kids...

Glad you're all safe. That truck looks ALMOST fine! Held up well considering a boat hit it and it rolled. Built Ford tough, right? Merry Christmas to you all.
Might be BUILT FORD TOUGH but still stands for FIX OR REPAIR DAILY.šŸ˜

Btw I have a Ford......

Might be BUILT FORD TOUGH but still stands for FIX OR REPAIR DAILY.šŸ˜

Btw I have a Ford......

I have 3! Changed oil in 2 this afternoon. Haven't been in a big wreck for a while but the ones I have things have held up pretty well. Rolled a Ranger and the roll bar worked! Walked out where the windshield used to be and walked away from the crash without a scratch!

Glad you and the boys are ok.

Did the guy forget to latch the ball, no safety chains? Or did the boat separate from the trailer?

Either way scary stuff.

Very good to hear all are okay with just bumps and bruises. Good reminder for us all. Hope you get things sorted out without too much hassle. No fun dealing with stuff like that 11 hours away from the house.

We were pretty blessed in that regard too. The accident happened less than 30 minutes from my folks place so we had a place to stay and sort things out. Ended up renting a truck and drove home yesterday.

Glad you and the boys are ok.

Did the guy forget to latch the ball, no safety chains? Or did the boat separate from the trailer?

Either way scary stuff.

Boat came off the trailer. Guy didnā€™t even realize he was missing it until he was 20 miles down the road. We were already getting checked out in the ambulance before he came back looking for his ā€œlostā€ boat.

Glad everyone is safe, healthy and home.

Good luck with the insurance. Hope they treat you fairly.

Sorry the boys missed the hunt, that probably hurt them worse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back