Huckabee Floats Sewer Pickle Sandwich on Hannity Show

The sportsmen who decided to put the GOP in control of the Senate, House, and Presidency this year will have themselves to thank. This may not be Trumps agenda, but it's the GOPs agenda and he's going to crack under the immense pressure he is going to get in the coming years. Time will tell.....but this kind of talk should scare sportsmen because it's turning from transfer......to sale really quick.

yeah, he totally skipped the state point and went right to privatization. scary. I like how they always say "don't worry, this doesn't mean sell off Yellowstone or other NPs" just because they are not national parks doesn't mean they aren't special Buddy!

The sportsmen who decided to put the GOP in control of the Senate, House, and Presidency this year will have themselves to thank. This may not be Trumps agenda, but it's the GOPs agenda and he's going to crack under the immense pressure he is going to get in the coming years. Time will tell.....but this kind of talk should scare sportsmen because it's turning from transfer......to sale really quick.

Yes they will but being able to say, "I told you so" will be of little consolation to me if the GOP wish list of sale/transfer ever takes place.

yeah, he totally skipped the state point and went right to privatization. scary. I like how they always say "don't worry, this doesn't mean sell off Yellowstone or other NPs" just because they are not national parks doesn't mean they aren't special Buddy!
If transfer/sale happens, I hope they start with the National Parks...

Yes they will but being able to say, "I told you so" will be of little consolation to me if the GOP wish list of sale/transfer ever takes place.

If this ever happens which I truely hope doesn't, then maybe the trump supporting sportsmen will be saying "we should have listened".

After hearing Schumer's recipe for gastro intestinal distress the other day, I think this whole infrastructure stimulus talk is going nowhere. JMO.

Don't be so sure. The GOP loves deficit spending when they are in charge.

If this ever happens which I truely hope doesn't, then maybe the trump supporting sportsmen will be saying "we should have listened".

Very few if any, will be saying that based on what I hear and read from his supporters at this time. Will that change over time if things go south?, I doubt it.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back