How's the weather?

smalls

It is downright nasty in Fargo, ND today. We had freezing rain overnight and it is now 30 degrees with a hard drizzle coming down. A zamboni couldn't lay a smoother sheet of ice. A guy I work with counted 25 semis in the ditch in a span of only about 15 miles with another 50 or 60 just parked on the side of interstate. On my way to work a ford pickup got T-boned by a car unable to stop on a side street and I almost smoked a garbage truck.

At least my boss called and ordered pizza's to be delivered for lunch so no one has to drive.

Too freakin' warm. It's December in Idaho and I was in a tank top yesterday for crying out loud.

an hour of freezing rain then a couple of inches of snow on top of that. Now it is 15 degrees and the roads are like a skating rink.

City of Glasgow, MT and surrounding area:

Today: Blowing snow. Northwest wind 23 gusting to 35 mph. High 21.

Tonight: Cloudy. Chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 30 percent. Northwest wind 16 mph. Low 3.

Friday: Cloudy. Chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 40 percent. Northeast wind 12 mph. High 7.

Friday Night: Snow. Snow accumulation 1 inch. Probability of measurable precipitation 60 percent. East wind 23 mph. Low -7.

Saturday: Cloudy. Chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 30 percent. Northeast wind 14 mph. High 0.

Saturday Night: Cloudy. Slight chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 20 percent. Low -12.

Sunday: Cloudy. Slight chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 20 percent. High -3.

Sunday Night: Cloudy. Slight chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 20 percent. Low -12.

Monday: Cloudy. Slight chance of snow. Probability of measurable precipitation 20 percent. High -2.

Central and southern Calif. have been getting pounded with rain. Right now, we are at double the usuall rain fall total for late Dec., and rain is perdicted for four of the next five days.

It started snowing yesterday afternoon. Woke up this morning with snow on the ground, yes snow. Enough snow to actually go out and plow and make some money. I am so happy. It is snowing again as I type this and snow in the forcast for Friday and Friday night. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :)

tuesday and wednesday i was in kentucky.twice my truck got stuck in the ice and i had to get towed off the ice after loading. today i am in arkansas and i have the air running in my truck.saturday i will be in las vegas warm and pickled with free cocktails(would they be free if we werent spending money) |oo

Screw the weather NeMont. I am headed out the door to Nelson in a few minutes. If you get bored, I will be the only one sleeping in their pick-up tonight in sub-zero temps. Hopefully with a limit of mallards and some fat northerns. If the ducks don't cooperate I will be home tomorrow.:)

Snowed most of last night and all day today. Still snowing and the forcast looks promising for more of the white stuff. Two days of plowing and will plow again all day tomorrow. Love it!!!!!!!!! :)

christmas day it was 18 below zero with 20 inches of fresh snow, by wed, it was 60 and raining, today it is 46 with about 60 for a high. the snow is being replaced by record setting mud. i wish it would just go back below freezing for a couple of weeks.

Hey Smalls, I took this pic the same day you posted this topic........12/30/04

This is about 3 miles from my home town.....the Beulah exit on I94........the truck and van were west bound and lost control as they headed under the overpass.........the van rolled in the northern ditch and the semi crossed the median into oncoming traffic, were it laid over onto both eastbound lanes............thanksfully no one was seriously hurt....

17390semi-med.JPG

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back