Howdy Yall

Munchiezzz

Just joined and looking forward to learning about a few things here. I am a long time hunter but havent really been out in quite awhile since being wheelchair bound from a car accident in 2000. im looking to get back out there finally and doing some research on available resources. Definitely happy to be here.

Thanks 270....I feel like im starting from ground zero. I havent even really so much as even picked up a firearm in 20 plus years. But you about have to be Jeff Bezos to buy meat at the grocery store these days so its time hahaha

Welcome!! Happy to hear you are getting back into hunting and best of luck on your adventures!

Welcome from NM.
Where do you call home if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to hunt talk! Good luck on your journey. I look forward to reading about it and seeing some pictures!
Thanks...I will definitely share my journey. I am paralyzed and wheelchair bound. Hopefully ill come across resources and experiences that might encourage others to get outdoors.

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Before my car accident i popped my hunting cherry in Wyoming. Jackson Hole was a fun adventure. Only participated in 2 seasons as i was injured at the young age of 19. I just found out that Nevada actually has some pretty nice hunting.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back