Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Howdy from a flatlander from the murder mitten!

QDMAMAN

Greetings from Michigan,
I've been enjoying some of Randy's (Fin) Youtube adventures and was made aware of this forum through them.
After going through the necessary steps to get registered, and waiting for what seemed like forever to get approved (2 hours ;)), I'm excited to be a member here and I look forward to learning from an accomplished group of hunters.

I'm no stranger to hunting forums and am a regular contributor, under the same avatar, to The Michigan Sportsmen's Forums, which is 50,000+ members strong. I have a deep appreciation for the value of an active forum, with active participants, and I hope that I can contribute something of value to the members and discussions here.

My passion, living in Michigan, has always been for the whitetail and I've had more than my share of success hunting them and continue to pursue them with vigor. I also spent 2 years, in my youth, on a large ranch in Northeast Idaho near DuBois, but did very limited hunting while there. I've since, at age 55, made 3 elk hunting trips back to the area over the last 4 years and am planning to make the trip again in September.
Through my elk hunting adventures there, hunting OTC units with archery, I, and my companions, have had 100% shot opportunities and I've killed (2) 6x6 bulls in the last 2 years.
I know that I have been incredibly lucky and beaten the odds, but I have also paid close attention to hunters that have experienced the kind of success that I have saught, the kind of hunters that I am finding on these forums.

I look forward to the education that I am about to undertake.

Big T

Back