Howdy All, Hows your weather?

JB Florida

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi, works been busy so I havent been around latley.

We are having a cold snap here, so I bet a lot of you are chillin too! It only 48f now and it will be in the 30f tonoght.
Its been our coldest winter in years!

Think warm! (and elk tags:) )

Whiskers

IT was almost 50 here yesterday, this morning it was 14 and the high predicted to be 30. Only a couple more weeks of winter, then everyone will be complaining about the rain, mud,moquitos, then the heat.

danr55

kind of chilly with a slight breeze blowing from the southwest.. I believe with the chill factor figured in, it should be about 74 today in Arizona..

:cool:

chas031

SHADDUP!!!
-5 this morning!! Going ALL the way up to the mid-twenties today!! Yahoo, what a heat wave!! :D :D

Chas

Gunner46

53 when I left for work at 4AM, but it finally creeped up to 68, around 3PM. Man, am I tired of all these cold fronts! 70+ for the weekend though, and no rain for a change!!!

Here piggy, piggy, nice piggy......

G46

chas031

CJ,
Congrats, you've earned the right to be the recipient of the utterance of what got me banned NAHC land!!

BITE ME!!! :D :D

Chas

Heavy Chevy

Well truthfuly it sucks . It is getting warm the ice and snow is melting and i havent got my rabbit hunting fix or my icefishing fix in yet.

cjcj

Well it was very very nice at the pool today! lots of young ladies hanging out getting a tan,but it was to crowded on monday [pres. day] to many kids, i had to wait for a swim lane. Hey Chas031 it takes alot to get "banned" over here, and you can get me back BIGTIME come july when this place turns into HELL!

Elkhunter

Well we got 3-4" of snow yesterday which turned to rain. It is not raining right now but it is in the forecast for today. Nothing like a wet mess.

cjcj

Well i was at the swim club today and it was kinda neat swimming in the drizzle, the pool is heated [80] and there wasn`t any wind, so it was nice. I thought i`d be the only one swimming today but 4 out of 6 lap lanes were taken. [GI`s from Luke AFB] Its actualy pretty cool swimming in the rain, and as long as there isn`t any lightning you can swim. it`s supposed to rain good tomorrow, i sure hope it does ,we need it bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchiezzz