Yeti GOBOX Collection

Howdy All, Hows your weather?

JB Florida

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi, works been busy so I havent been around latley.

We are having a cold snap here, so I bet a lot of you are chillin too! It only 48f now and it will be in the 30f tonoght.
Its been our coldest winter in years!

Think warm! (and elk tags:) )

IT was almost 50 here yesterday, this morning it was 14 and the high predicted to be 30. Only a couple more weeks of winter, then everyone will be complaining about the rain, mud,moquitos, then the heat.

kind of chilly with a slight breeze blowing from the southwest.. I believe with the chill factor figured in, it should be about 74 today in Arizona..

:cool:

SHADDUP!!!
-5 this morning!! Going ALL the way up to the mid-twenties today!! Yahoo, what a heat wave!! :D :D

Chas

53 when I left for work at 4AM, but it finally creeped up to 68, around 3PM. Man, am I tired of all these cold fronts! 70+ for the weekend though, and no rain for a change!!!

Here piggy, piggy, nice piggy......

G46

CJ,
Congrats, you've earned the right to be the recipient of the utterance of what got me banned NAHC land!!

BITE ME!!! :D :D

Chas

Well truthfuly it sucks . It is getting warm the ice and snow is melting and i havent got my rabbit hunting fix or my icefishing fix in yet.

Well it was very very nice at the pool today! lots of young ladies hanging out getting a tan,but it was to crowded on monday [pres. day] to many kids, i had to wait for a swim lane. Hey Chas031 it takes alot to get "banned" over here, and you can get me back BIGTIME come july when this place turns into HELL!

Well we got 3-4" of snow yesterday which turned to rain. It is not raining right now but it is in the forecast for today. Nothing like a wet mess.

Well i was at the swim club today and it was kinda neat swimming in the drizzle, the pool is heated [80] and there wasn`t any wind, so it was nice. I thought i`d be the only one swimming today but 4 out of 6 lap lanes were taken. [GI`s from Luke AFB] Its actualy pretty cool swimming in the rain, and as long as there isn`t any lightning you can swim. it`s supposed to rain good tomorrow, i sure hope it does ,we need it bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back