MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

HOWA Rifle - last chance to enter

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
As you might have read in the wolf hunt thread, HOWA rifles was sponsoring a drawing for our members who went and requested a 2012 catalog.

You have until January 31st to request a catalog and be entered in the drawing.

Howa has a line of Snowking rifle that are built specifically for predator hunitng in the snow. Well, could be for any hunting in the snow. I have one in a .308. A great rifle.

Here is a link to the page on their site where you can learn more about them.

HOWA SNOWKING link <----- click here, or here ----> http://legacysports.com/products/howa_snowcamo.html

As the sponsor of the wolf hunt, they are going to give away one of these Snowking camo rifle package to one of you guys. Yup, so long as you are not a felon and can get approval at an FFL dealer, the rifle of choice will be yours.

If you want to order one, that is easy also. Go to a Howa dealer and tell them. They have to order them through the Bill Hicks Company, which any Howa dealer knows about.

Now you are asking yoursel, "How do I qualify?"

That is the easy part. You have to do two things:

First - Go to the HOWA CATALOG REQUEST PAGE and request one of their 2012 catalogs.

HOWA CATALOG REQUEST PAGE <----- click here, or here ----> http://www.legacysports.com/catalog/cat_order.html

Second - When you request the catalog, you go to the line that says, "How did you hear about us" and answer On Your Own Adventures (TV).

See the screen shot sample below.

Legacy.jpg

If you don't put On Your Own Adventures in the answer, you are NOT in the drawing.

So, there it is. No purchase necessary. You only play if you want to. Someone will be the lucky winner of this rifle.

Got mine as well man could I spend some money in that thing.... Thanks for the chance by the way ill let you guys know how she shoots

I wonder it there is a limit of one per address? Otherwise my wife will wonder why her and my 3 year old are getting gun catalogs.

I got mine, but I think I've worn it out. Hope that qualifies me for the drawing.

Given my luck in drawings there may not be much hope, but that Howa in snow camo is a sweeeet looking gun. Anyone know a good way to build karma-points in a hurry?

I entered this when Big Fin first posted. I suspect my wife threw it away as junk mail. I told her I was expecting a rifle catalogue. Yes, I think she threw it away.

I sent a request for a new catalogue in her name today and told I was expecting it. Hope I didn't disqualify myself for the Howa, but I want the catalogue.

Ok its Feb 1 back east draw my name already so i can get my new shooter all dialed in

I'm liking the youth combo in the .243 or the 22-250 for my younger boys coming of age.

Looking forward to shooting the won I win!

Randy, when can I expect my rifle? I'm sure someone has tried to get ahold of me to say I've won :D

I talked to them last week. They asked me to be patient, as they are up to their eyeballs with orders. I told them I would. They haven't forgot about us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back