Howa Randy Newberg Edition

Yeah I'll be waiting for a new alpine rifle from Randy for sure. But, right now looking for a rifle for my son and roughly 8.5lbs with a scope is a little much for him. I mean my rifle is 6lbs scoped and loaded, I was looking at a tikka or a model 7 basically a 6.5lbs bare rifle.
I know savages dont get a lot of love on this forum but Take a look at the savage model 110 lightweight storm with adjustable lenght of pull, listed at 5.6 lbs. Every savage i ever owned shot lights out with factory ammo

Yes,Legacy Sports got my gun fixed very fast. (as far as I know) they say the muzzle brake that came on the rifle was "discontinued" they haven't sent me a new one. but the rifle shoots straight and they got it back very fast

Picked up mine in 6.5CM yesterday, really like it based on what I have been looking at. Just need to get out an actually shoot it some before spring and figure out what I want to use for the CDS.

Unfortunately just got a haircut so manbun won't be in the near future. And I still need to buy some flatbrim hats, and didn't yesterday since I just spent a bunch of cash.

Just got an email of how this happened. They are fixing it.
Hi ... I'm a bit late to the party but was just on SW website, and there is a Howa Randy Newberg .300 prc on sale for 1% off. I recall reading that you weren't interested in making a .300 prc. Is this still an error on Part of SW? Anyhow.. the platform looks great. Im of money by no means, and work hard for what little I have, nonetheless ... I'm after some real value and in the market for a rifle and optics. Also, apologies if this question has already been addressed... I looked but didn't find resolution.

Best Regards,
Mike

Hi ... I'm a bit late to the party but was just on SW website, and there is a Howa Randy Newberg .300 prc on sale for 1% off. I recall reading that you weren't interested in making a .300 prc. Is this still an error on Part of SW? Anyhow.. the platform looks great. Im of money by no means, and work hard for what little I have, nonetheless ... I'm after some real value and in the market for a rifle and optics. Also, apologies if this question has already been addressed... I looked but didn't find resolution.

Best Regards,
Mike
SW has ordered some that are PRC cartridges. The post you quoted comes from a long story related to my concern about ammo availability in 2018/19 when this project first started and since resolved (to some degree).

SW has ordered some that are PRC cartridges. The post you quoted comes from a long story related to my concern about ammo availability in 2018/19 when this project first started and since resolved (to some degree).
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back