Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How much water do you drink everyday?

I used to drink sweet tea by the gallons and I’ve had three kidney stones so I went from almost none…unless you count what’s in mtn dew and tea….to around 15 20oz bottles a day. I don’t drink anything else but coffee and water. That’s been the norm for the last five years and no more damn kidney stones! They will make you change!
I was getting kidney stones every other week for a spell until they did surgery and zapped the big stone that the shards I was passing came from. Then I was told to avoid Mt Dew because it is a horrible dieuretic actually dehydrates you if you don't match it with water. I used to go through 4-5 two liter bottles a day but very little water.

I don't know about those oz you're all talking about, but between coffee, water and that sweet delicious sparkling water, I drink a couple liters a day at least. Some nights I treat myself to a couple fruity IPAs!!!

08dfc2d5-300f-4b2a-b7a3-3e6eab0def08_text.gif

I obviously drink more when I'm outside but I don't really keep track of how much I drink, I follow the old "huh, that's a bit dark" trick when I wee and drink more when I need to.

I would say that I normally drink around 120 to 140 ounces a day. I don't drink coffee or pop of any kind really try not to drink any calories. Sure helps me keep in shape.

I don't know about those oz you're all talking about, but between coffee, water and that sweet delicious sparkling water, I drink a couple liters a day at least. Some nights I treat myself to a couple fruity IPAs!!!

View attachment 218135

I obviously drink more when I'm outside but I don't really keep track of how much I drink, I follow the old "huh, that's a bit dark" trick when I wee and drink more when I need to.

What’s a liter? Speak English! F6394CE7-F6F1-4441-A289-41564361DB2A.gif

Sheesh, This thread has been a secret blessing, haha! This has been my day... x4! (Going on 5)...

really-teacheri-want-to-go-to-the-toilet-its-urgent.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back