Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How much water do you drink everyday?

Stocker

No, this is not a modern health thread. Just a question. Growing up on the farm we drank water out of hoses, hydrants, old pump wells, we even had cups wired up to the end of tile lines. I’ve always drank a ton of water everyday and never have really drank pop/soda of any kind.

My wife has one of them water jugs that women carry around now and drinks like 80-100oz a day. So over the past week I’ve been keeping track of mine and I average about 200 ounces a day. So am I gonna die of kidney failure or live forever? A kid I played college ball with drank more than I thought possible but he had a rare liver condition that required it.

A few guys I’ve known over the years absolutely will not drink water, they live on Mountain Dew and beer. I just think it’s funny how some people drink a lot of water and some don’t seem to need it to survive.

I drink a 30 oz yeti cup of coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day. I fill a gallon milk jug and have to refill it. No pop, I do drink a beer with my supper most days and occasionally I’ll have a lemonade during the day. I do add 1/2 a lemon or lime to my water jug each morning.

Idk how much but it’s a lot. If I’m just doing office work, I’d say about 2.5 - 3 nalgenes.
Twice that if working outside in the heat.
The Rancher I worked for growing up would drink a small glass in the morning and a few sips at lunch. “That shit will rust your stomach if you drink too much of it” he’d say. I would have died before 8AM everyday if I only drank his amount of water.

I hear Ginger Ale is all the rage now.

I drink a ton of water all day. I don’t think my dad has had a glass of water without something else in it in 40 years.

I probably average 64 ounces of water and 72 ounces of Diet Coke on a normal day. That is sitting at a desk in air conditioned comfort. Working outside or exercising can be a LOT more.

Not enough that's for sure. There's weeks where I'll drink a gallon or more a day. Then won't drink anything other than beer or soda for a month at a time.

Perrier Prostaffer here. Most days I'd say it's close to 175 Oz or more.

#bringonthebubbles...
Have you had Topo Chico in the glass bottles?
As someone else you know would say, “that’s a top notch refreshment, partner”.

Idk how much but it’s a lot. If I’m just doing office work, I’d say about 2.5 - 3 nalgenes.
Twice that if working outside in the heat.
The Rancher I worked for growing up would drink a small glass in the morning and a few sips at lunch. “That shit will rust your stomach if you drink too much of it” he’d say. I would have died before 8AM everyday if I only drank his amount of water.

I hear Ginger Ale is all the rage now.

FIL drinks about 8 oz of coffee in the morning, maybe 20 oz of water throughout the day, and 1-2 beers each night. I don't understand how he isn't leather yet.

If he goes to the gym he adds an additional 8 oz of water.

Water? I have nerve damage and it's noticeable as heck when I drink a good qty. My body feel whooploads better!
Even with that said, my coffee intake likely equals the water. I carry a Nalgene bottle and most occasions I have 1/2 - 1/4 left end of each work day. I don't drink near enough water...

Have you had Topo Chico in the glass bottles?
As someone else you know would say, “that’s a top notch refreshment, partner”.
Topo Chico is the ultimate bubbler.....

It's more like a treat than anything else

I drink a 30 oz yeti cup of coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day. I fill a gallon milk jug and have to refill it. No pop, I do drink a beer with my supper most days and occasionally I’ll have a lemonade during the day. I do add 1/2 a lemon or lime to my water jug each morning.
I do the same. Big yeti of coffee and I fill 2 milk jugs with water for the day. I’m not consistent in intake though. Some days I’ll drink 1 1/2 jugs by noon other days I’ll still have some left in the evening.

Does LaCroix count? Asking for @wllm1313.

Spent a lifetime not drinking enough. Paying for it now with worn out joints, kidney stones, etc. My goal is min 64 oz / day, but if I get thru 32 then that’s an average day. I just don’t get thirsty. Don’t be me!

Two pots of coffee in the morning, and I have a 60 oz yeti rambler that sits on my desk at work. Usually drink at least one of them while at the site. Afterwards it’s ice water at home, or a couple Le Croix with dinner/afterwards.

I'm terrible at drinking water. At this moment I haven't drank just water since last tuesday. I often wonder how I would feel if I drank water like I should. Cause I feel pretty dang good drinking none. Haha

I’m usually at five or six Nalgenes of water on a normal work day, with a pot of coffee mixed in there as well. In the summer working outside it’s quite a bit more. My joints hurt just thinking about drinking Mt Dew all day…

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back