Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HOW much cloth's ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
For 18 days of hunting in AK ?!?! (Moose and Bou... With 3 days of travel on top of that ?

Holey crap !!! I'm trying to pack Undies and Socks and PAnts and Jackets and a Bug tamer, and ....And ..and .... Geeeesh !!!

HELP !!!!

Hell, just pack everything.
wink.gif

Hhmmmm...18 days, that is a tough one. I did 18 days in the field once, but I was able to go home for 5 hours and shower and wash laundry after the 11th day.

Considering you won't have either a shower or washer & dryer you will have to improvise. You can wash clothes and yourself in the watershed.

What I would pack...
3 pr skibbies (I am allowing 1 extra for the extended hunt, but would normally stick with 2).
1 coolmax t-shirt
2 thermax shirts
2 pair of pants (I use polypro's, 3SP, or berber fleece.)
1 light jacket (either fleece or polypro)
1 set of rainwear (I have the MTO50 that I really love, but I see the Frog Togs getting rave reviews though).
1 pr of wool gloves
1 wool hat
5 pr socks
1 pr of gortex socks

That is it! You can go lighter than this if you want...Jim

I did a bou hunt with a guy that had frogg togs. those things are real nice. As for the amount of clothes, remember oscar I only have a 1/2 ton truck. pack a seperate bag and I'll hold onto it for you. In it put some fresh clothes for when you come out. Otherwise stick to the bare minimums.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
Holey crap.. Thats it.... ?!?! I better go rethink my wardrobe
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHAhahaha.....yep
tongue.gif
cause you took more than that on your last trip to Texas
biggrin.gif

EGADS, I'm still not sure about the CLoths.. At home, I change socks about 3 times a day. Not that I'm a clean freak but only 3 skivies for 20 days !! Uhhh I've laid out the cloths and Still narrowing it all down. Hopefully the selection will be done soon.. I still have a few weeks.

NOW that would be a hunting camp... HAVE a "COOK" back at camp to wash undies and keep things "WARM" for ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Still working on my list. It's coming together though. GOT my Rain Jacket addition at the store today.. And a few (Hundred) other items
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back