Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How many deer tags

How many deer tags can a NR "native" get? I'm curious. I presume an A tag and ? 5ish doe tags? What if the NR has a youth?

I'm trying do my best to help you hit rock bottom. My best estimate is 12 combined.
In what state?

I believe a buck tag and up to 7 doe tags if they are available.
I think it’s changed this year. I know the biologist told me last year that whitetail does were going to the quota system like mule deer. So you could get 6 mule deer does, 6 whitetail does, and your A tag for how I understand it now

Sheet loads! That’s the short answer. Deer tags!!! Get your deer tags!!!

Forget MT come to MD. You can harvest a total of 35 deer between the archery, muzzleloader, and rifle seasons :oops:
Oh yeah. In two counties I hunted when I lived there was no limit on does and it was 2 bucks per season. I ran out of freezer space and homes for them before i was done. Used to shoot 5-6 a year.

In MT I would like to do my part for change. Sooner they hit bottom the faster change will happen. Not sure I really want to drop $750 on doe tags though. That 75 growlers of Pararescue. Speaking of which, I need a refill, the snow is up to my nipples now. F winter.

Oh yeah. In two counties I hunted when I lived there was no limit on does and it was 2 bucks per season. I ran out of freezer space and homes for them before i was done. Used to shoot 5-6 a year.

In MT I would like to do my part for change. Sooner they hit bottom the faster change will happen. Not sure I really want to drop $750 on doe tags though. That 75 growlers of Pararescue. Speaking of which, I need a refill, the snow is up to my nipples now. F winter.

There is no bottom here. We have an agency that, when it finds itself in a hole, just keeps digging.

I know it’s a complete different context but here in New Zealand we don’t have tags so shoot as many as you want. Some guys have shot 5000+ deer!
Holy crap!! I haven’t even shot 5000 prairie dogs

The numbers sure add up when you use a helicopter like this

Check out ‘New Zealand Deer Wars’ on YouTube. One guy was saying he shot 10,000 deer out of a chopper back in the day.

Forget MT come to MD. You can harvest a total of 35 deer between the archery, muzzleloader, and rifle seasons :oops:
Heck here in the Hoosier state you can burn your barrel up and not kill as many does as they allow!

Why hasn't Tim Ferriss decided that the people of Maryland want wolves there to balance the ecosystem?

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back