MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

How many days have you hunted 2003

Whiskers

After a discussion with my wife about how much time I spend hunting, I went thru my hunting log and counted the entries. I wanted to prove to her that I don't spend nearly as much time hunting as she says I do. I only counted days actually hunting, not scouting, hanging stands, baiting, fishing or anything else. Just days afield with a firearm,or bow.

In 2003 64 days hunting only, and I have 3 more days to go. Thats not that much......is it?

For a man who isn't retired; that's pretty good!!
biggrin.gif
I think maybe around 20 days for me excluding the "OK everytime you touch a weapon it rains" period!!
eek.gif

When I was Growing up, I averaged about 5-8 Days. Durring College I probably spent 8-10 ?

This year I spent the Most I'll probably Ever Spend at 76 days.

LAst year was 59.

I'd like to Average about 30 days tough :0

Lets see: 200 days planning the hunt
biggrin.gif
2 days driving to the hunt
biggrin.gif
1 week running around the woods
biggrin.gif
2 days driving home from the hunt
biggrin.gif
Total time packing a rifle on the hunt a day and a half
mad.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

I was in Wyoming for 10 days I think, so I would have to say 10 days. But then again I did sit in the back field with a rifle a couple days during regular season so lets change it to about 12 or 13 days.
Oh and i found a great recipe for "tag soup". You boil water, add your spices and gently ease your tag into the water and spice, let that cook for about 5 minutes then enjoy...LOL LOL LOL LOL
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back