PEAX Equipment

How is one supposed to....

Thanks BD,but I'm just another a hole....lol.
Ixnay on the migray...I'm just another.....oh yeah,furner.Anyone who did not come with the dusters is.Or before,from somewhere else.LOL

Ran into Gary in town & we are working on getting him his maps downloaded today. He'll have to go to Springerville for service that works.
He caught my breakfast today,cause I got their lunches yesterday...and we talked elk,deer, building,commentary on the hunters that are in a cafe in the morning instead of oh yeah, hunting,life and all ,til noon................Ha-haah!
I'm mail & meal delivery along with any help I can be with my neighbor & good friend that has stage 4 & not much time left. It doesn't help when she jokes about the huge bull that came to visit her window yesterday morn. She is a tough cookie. A loggers daughter from Soames Bar,CA.,& proud of it.

I'm in the same position currently. 3 more days of work to go, my production at the office is limited, but my packing list and everything is very organized!! Can't wait to get into the mountains!

I'm right there with ya! 8 days until I leave. I used to live 30 minutes from my favorite drainage, now I'm 600 miles away. I can't wait to be back there!!

At just over 3 week I am starting to get a little excited. I started taking all the kids stuff out of my trailer and repacking it with my gear. And for the work bug I watch this site a little to much but have found listening to Randy's, The MeatEater and Jay Scott's pod casts help me pass the time when I am not interacting with customer or other meetings.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back