PEAX Equipment

How does the PM work in this forum

Have to have like 15 posts or something, I can’t believe the cheese thing is still going.. hilarious

forums are interesting, lot of inside jokes on them lol

Care to enlighten me on the cheese thing? haha
Just read the first couple pages to this thread. I think it was RWC that suggested it to get peoples post numbers up. Now all the new guys see this thread and comment about cheese. As if there’s not enough about hunting to comment on….

forums are interesting, lot of inside jokes on them lol

Care to enlighten me on the cheese thing? haha
Cheese is a benign subject that people have preferences about if they’re cheese eaters. It helps get a person to minimum postings without pissing of other members.

Just read the first couple pages to this thread. I think it was RWC that suggested it to get peoples post numbers up. Now all the new guys see this thread and comment about cheese. As if there’s not enough about hunting to comment on….
People just like to show off how "sharp" they are with all their cheese knowledge. They "gouda" been impressing people with their hunting skills or showing off the "muenster" buck they shot last year instead 😂

Grew up with my dad saying "cheese is for rats", but I always like it on my burgers. Cheese on apple pie, though, couldn't ever figure that one out...
I introduced my son to cheddar cheese apple pie and he refused because why would we do that? Made me think back to when my father showed me and yes, it’s still a not good pairing.

I have an aunt that absolutely swears by it.. Can't force myself to ruin an apple pie though! lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back