Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

How did you hear about HUNTTALK

I was lured over here with promises of a new chevy truck, big pay for a little work, and a picture of the pan without the man. As it turns out, I got to fight with BCAT and THUMPER and BIRDIE and a few who shall go unmentioned, got accused of terrible crimes and generally accosted and abused, but I'm still here. Kind of like a kidney stone that won't pass.

:cool:

DEAN,,,, sup mi Amigo ? Hey Ovis just moved to Florida. He's a Good cat !!! You guys should go out and Have a Beer and talk about me :p

YAH, the Good ol' days..... And now another 5 years has gone by. Wonder what this place will look like in 5 years ?

DanR.. yah, you've been through the Mud, But we still love yah :D And we're glad you're here.... Don't you have a LAwyer to straighten out in the S.I. section ? ;)

I've been knocking around the outdoor forums for 7 or 8 years now...First one I posted much on was the old Alloutdoors board, then H.I.S, Huntamerica, yada,yada yada...

My good buddy Marv B told me about this place in 2001, but I checked it out and decided that some of you guys must be choking your chickens too much... :rolleyes: ....

Then about a year ago I came on here again hungry for info about elk and mule deer hunting, which is kinda SCARCE on the forums I was hanging on...

I know it sounds kinda sick and perverted, but I've grown rather FOND of this forum...

Lotsa LAUGHS here and the occasional CHITSTORM to keep things interesting...

Welcome to Hunttalk 0000AZHUNTER!!!!
Hope you stick around and give us some good stories and pics.. :)

Like Gunner, I came over from the NAHC board. I beleive MarlandS was the guy that brought this place to our attention. Most everyone from NAHC left, which made it a better board.

Hey Elkchsr, I hepled in that situation about shooting dogs. I am Mrs.D in NAHC. I was invited to join here by Pipefitter and a few others from NAHC and guess what, I don't think any of them come back here anymore. Oh well, I like it here and I plan on staying as long as you all want me too. So far this has been the best place to make friends and not have any problems with sly smart a$$ remarks that cause a fight. Have a good day everybody. :) :) :)

THAT WAS YOU!!!!! :eek: :D
I don't know what they did, but I couldn't even click onto their site from any of the search engines.
Guess they didn't like the anti-Brittish comments I was coming up with either, that is when the Brits had first bought the site and took it over.
Poor woosies any way...;)
This has turned out to be a far better place to hang my hat any way... :D

I was solicited directly by moosie.

I had been hanging out at animalrights.com(which was an anti-animal rights site) and it went belly up. One of the posters there mentioned huntamerica and thats where I "met" moosie. Summer of 2000 if I remember right and I've been hanging here off and on under various aliases since.

I feel like I've known many of you regulars for much longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back