How cold at your place?

Billings was like -29 last night with a wind chill of -41

My Tacoma almost didn’t start from the cold this morning , the wife’s car didn’t start this afternoon after not driving it for 2 days , got the jumper cables out . It started on the first turn.

It’s -15 right now only supposed to drop another 5 degrees tonight

I mean I grew up on the hiline in Montana. This cold sucks when it comes but is nothing new. I remember one winter morning it was -41. My old ford was plugged in and started but the heater fan wouldn’t work. In frustration I hit the dash hoping it would kick on. All it did was shatter the dash.

You folks can keep it! I called the Great Plains and front range of the Rockies home for the better part of 15 years, but my 80 yr. old bones will just have to put up with where I'm at. I believe I'll mow the grass today.

5 degrees this morning with windchill feels like -15, we received 1/2" of snow overnight which brings our base to 1/2" :D. There is no sun, will be no sun, this is Ohio.

SE WI yesterday, thought I heard 70000 without power late Saturday, Wife & I went out to our hunting area after clearing roughly 16" heavy snow. Three different roads blocked with fallen trees. Nixed hiking, didn't feel safe.
- 10 this morn. Sure glad I cleared snow yesterday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back