Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How cold at your place?

-18 or so overnight and a nice email from our natural gas provider to turn our thermostats down and not use as much hot water because of some supply issue they’re having. Could be a extra crummy weekend
-8 the porch this morning. $965 dollars to Ferrell Gas to fill our LP tank last week. Ouch, but we are really glad it is full right now. Brought the Brittany inside last night. The horse is going to have to suffer through.

IMG_3572.JPG

-35°

I was just glassing The Alta, which is the mountain above the house in the distance. I can see both elk and mule deer on it. My wife and I were talking about how incredible they are in their existence to navigate the world with just the skin and fur on their backs - no weather forecasts, no warmth to retreat to.

View attachment 310179
Alta, it and Mckenzie - fortunate to have hunted both of them before the power line, the mine, the people and the wolves.

Balmy -1 @ mine this morning...... this is the first remotely winter weather we have gotten this year. At the welding shop this morning, think I'll make some soup when I get home for tonight.

-8 here down in the Powder river canyon but it's calm. Yesterday was brutal wind all day. Had to dig out the insulated coveralls.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back