Yeti GOBOX Collection

How Big?

It looks like the smaller bull he is with still has a lot of growing so perhaps that big one does as well.

Good looking bull!! I would say he's 350 and probably closer to 360. I would guess he has about three weeks to grow, somewhere between July 20th and the end of July he should be pretty much done. He is lacking some mass, but if he finishes out the tops in a couple weeks I would say he'll be a 365-380 bull!

I was going through some video I took last year in that same area. I don't usually video elk and I don't hunt them so I was very surprised to see that it looks like I have footage of the same bull from last year! These photos were taken July 9th.

Screen shot 2011-07-04 at 1.40.02 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2011-07-04 at 1.40.22 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2011-07-04 at 1.40.52 PM.jpg

That's pretty neat, that is the same bull! He's appears to be bigger this year for sure! Eli what day did you take the pic of the bull this year?

In CO, he's a monster. In NM, he's a shooter. In AZ, depending on the unit, I would like to see him in 1 or 2 years with more mass. He's still a young bull with a lot of potential. On the White Mountain Reservation, he is definitely a pass.

My thoughts exactly! Great pics Eli!

Jay

"I don't usually video elk and I don't hunt them"

Yeah, if I was just seeing dinkers like this I would never hunt elk either:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back