Caribou Gear

How about this bull? (PIC)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
I saw this bull today, do you think he's a shooter? We were actually out scouting for deer and all we found were elk! Oh well. I hope you all enjoy the pics!

2bulls7_10_03.jpg

2bulls27_10_03.jpg

There would be one that would be worth working, provided a hundred others arn't vieing for the same boy....Good luck on this one...
biggrin.gif

Great pictures Wyodeerhunter. That is a great looking elk. I am curious if you are able to hunt this area? You really have a knack for taking some great pictures. Keep them coming, it helps me get through the off season.

Thanks all for the comments!

mtmiller,
I wish I could draw that unit, but I scout it all the time regardless hoping I draw that tag, hell maybe even next year. Its also general for deer and that is what I was scouting for when I saw that bull.

Once again thanks all,

EL

I guess that depends on what you call a shooter.. Looks to be around 350 class. If he's still in velvet, no tellin' how big he'll get. He's still probably got 3 to 5 weeks to grow...

For me, that's a shooter...

cool.gif

Ernesto, HOLLY CRAP man thats a monster bull. I bet he'll grt to be around a 375 plus bull. Those are some really good pictures. Got your deer scouted yet?

later, MM

Back