Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hot off the Press: Field Guide To Raising Hell

Thanks! I'll pass that on to the designer.
Enjoyed your column in bugle this month! I recognized your name immediately and it was the first one I skipped to. Congrats on the publication and everyone for the last 30 years. Wish I was a member before this year. God bless.

Man I just listened to the podcast yesterday. I usually don’t get into podcasts but I was stuck! Ben and Randy make great points about how we treat our critics, who we focus our energy on, what goals we focus our energy on and so much more. If everyone in the HT community listened to this podcast and really tried to identify with any part of it, we would all likely post differently and respond differently to adverse opinions or critics. Myself included. I appreciate the both of you and I have much respect for both of you. I look forward to getting and reading the book. Keep fighting the good fight. 👊🏽

Just the road map I needed - also listened to the podcast recently. Thanks for your contributions to ensuring this around as long as possible - thank you more for providing all of us lessons learned and guidance on how to keep carrying the torch.

Received the book as a Christmas gift. Great short read and play book to supporting conservation and promoting hunting/fishing lifestyle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back