Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Horn Hunter Full Curl System Pack

I was wondering if anyone has used or purchased the Full Curl System pack from Horn Hunter. I have been doing a lot of research on different packs and this is the one that looks the best suited for my adventures.Just looking for any reviews if available thanks!!

Its a good pack. Bought one in 2011 including the spike camp bag. I've used it 4 times as a full pack and 6-8 times as a day pack. No complaints. I took it on Colorado wilderness hunt for 6 days with 85lbs. It worked flawlessly. I upgraded to a Kifaru last fall. The Kifaru is a better pack, but I dont know if it is 2-3x better. The Kifaru distributes really heavy weight better, which is what I needed for hauling out elk meat. I think the full curl would be capable...l'll just be honest, I love new toys and I am a gear junkie...

My full curl is collecting dust for now, but not for any good reason, very good pack.

Last edited:
I love mine. I generally just use the combo while hunting. I have used the full curl system backpacking only. The only complaint I have heard is from shorter guys saying the torso length is too long. I am 5 10" and it fits fine. If you are shorter you may want to check out a blue widow. I have no complaints. As stated earlier you can often find some deals on used ones, also check ebay. My personal favorite color is kings camo desert shadow. I didn't know they had that camo and ended up with realtree apg and another in predator. If you have any questions pm me.

Thanks guys for all your insight into your view on this pack system, after reviewing it online it looks like everything you can ask for. I am 6'2" so it should fit me good I would imagine. Also, I will look into the ones for sale on the links listed. Hopefully next season it will help me pack out my first Muley!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back