Hook & Cook or................

Since I pretty much only bass fish and I cant stand the taste of bass I let them go... Trout/salmon are good to eat. and walley are fantastic....

Delw

Depends if we'e just fishing or catching. If we're fishing we let em go so we dont have to bother dragging em around all day til we get ack to the truck. If we out for a few hours catching, we got dinner. Myself, and my friends that I'll acknowledge in public are strictly fly fishermen. But we do catch bass, because they'll eat anything. It's bothersome because they take away from our trout catching time. The bass always get thrown back regardless of size. ;)

depends on what im fishing for ?

freshwater : i love speckled perch(crappie) so i keep them, other than that most all freshwater fish get released unless its a bass over 11lbs. all trout get released, although i love to eat trout i hate taking them!

saltwater: we keep alot of the good eaters, like grouper,snapper,seatrout,redfish,dolfin,tuna etc...... and keep a few crappy eaters for cut bait like bonita for shark bait! we also release all billfish period, no exceptions! measure the bill and girth and it goes back A.S.A.P!

If they are to small they go back. Else wise, they go into the freeze.......Or on the barby...or in the smoker... :D :D :D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cercek
Back