Home sweet home

mtmiller

Two days ago I was hunting quail in AZ in a t-shirt and golfing in shorts.

Welcome home, plane was delayed, luggage didn't make it, 120 miles of ice covered roads last night and then I get to wake up to -10F. Man did I miss MT.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-30-2003 11:03: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

miller, isnt arizona great!?! unfortunatly our secret got out and now we get people migrating here by the hundreds! getting so dam crowded that im starting think montana is the place to be!!! i wonder if 24 is too young to be a "snowbird"!
az79

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>getting so dam crowded that im starting think montana is the place to be!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No sheet, I had more people within 50 miles of me than live in the entire state of MT. Nice place to visit, but I think I will retain my residency.
biggrin.gif

Glad you made it back without turning into a popsicle... You gonna post any photos of all them birds you whacked? I really was not expecting to get my ass kicked at quail hunting by a guy that is used to shooting game birds the size of flamingos. Thanks for not making fun of my crappy shooting this weekend, atleast not to my face...
biggrin.gif

Good to see you here Forrest. I am not a popsicle, but then again, I haven't shoveled the driveway yet.
eek.gif

I had a great time chasing birds with you and fishing with Del. You did a tremendous job getting me on the birds and lets face it, most of the tight sitting dumb birds flushed near me.

I hope to take the film for development today and hopfully post them sometime this week.

I wish we had them little buggers up here as they were a blast to hunt and tasted much better than the damn grouse we have up here.

Give me a hollar if you have any questions about 'lopes up here. I will sent you apps when they become available.

thanks again...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back