Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hog / Boar in Tennessee

TriStar Hunt

If any landowners in Tennessee have a hog / boar problem and would like help getting rid of these invasive animals, please let me know. Just reviewed the landowner survey that TWRA did, and the destruction and cost these animals are producing in the state is terrible. Please let me know how I can help.

Last time I checked the regs, it was illegal to hunt feral hogs in almost every part of Tennessee (yes, even private land) because people were spreading them around for that purpose.

Last time I checked the regs, it was illegal to hunt feral hogs in almost every part of Tennessee (yes, even private land) because people were spreading them around for that purpose.
Excellent point I’d love to clarify. Any landowner / farmer with feral hogs / boar can designate up to 10 people per plot, and for land over 1000 acres can name an additional designee per 100 additional acres to help hunt the hogs. TWRA has some great information and resources for landowners here. I’m not looking to “possess, transport, or release” these animals - they’ve done enough damage. Please let me know if I can be part of the solution.
Will travel for hunting opportunity (and hopefully build some great relationships with landowners).

+1
sam.jpg

Not sure what part of Tennessee you are located in, but if you are willing to head south a little bit into the north Georgia mountains we are covered up with them. Chattahoochee national Forest is almost 800,000 acres of public land and there are plenty of pigs to hunt, and lots of big ones. The mountains are pretty rough, and it’s not hard for them to get big and die of old age up there. The little fella in the picture was shot this past December on national forest.3B5D78EF-B60C-4EE7-B95E-9014925A77D7.jpeg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back