Caribou Gear Tarp

Hmmm... Do You Think Hunterman...

Lady Nutcracker

...Will be mad :rolleyes:? I bought new furniture :D . It was the siding money (for the house siding) :eek: , and his HUNTING money hump ! Maybe he won't notice ;) . I wonder how long it will take before he notices- the furniture or/and the missing money :rolleyes: Do you think he'll miss the $1100.00 :cool: . Oh Well, too late now :D its been spent and sat on hump :D .

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

Of course not Mom, not at all. LOL besides all you have to do is tell dad that he kept complaining about the way the other furniture looked and felt. LOL LOL LOL hump.
Quick Draw

OMG he notice when he goes hunt maybe he wont notice till next winter then u be alright, but then again hope he forgets house sideing for while lol well htings we do hey we special maybe we shall get away with it :)

See here's what I'm wondering. Does the Hunterman clan even interact with each other outside of cyberspace anymore? :D Welcome to the dark side folks ;)

I think the only time we talk to each other is when the computer is down or the power goes out.....LOL No really we talk alot.
Quick Draw

Well then u ladies prob get away with alot, lol if u seen finding nemo orca i call it my squishy, my squishy should be mine :D anyway guess u guys dont get caught much eh lol

Well I came home from the Dr.'s office the other day, and I think the girls have been starting to spend my life insurance money already :eek: Sorry folks :p I'm going to live hump (for now :cool: ) I did kind of wonder why Lady Nutcracker didn't want to go with me :eek: but then I should know better than let them three out all alone :confused: It always cost me money :eek:

The couch and love seat look real nice though hump and we really did need new :D We talked about it for a long time, and I did tell her if she finds something she likes to buy it( I'm such a prince :D ) I JUST DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS SOON :eek:

Hunterman(Tony)

did it come with the camoflauge cover that's spill and blood resistant???? I sure hope so---if not, you need to turn Lady Nut Cracker onto Cabela's for all household furninshings --chris

They do have all the stain, and spill guards on them,,,but they are a brown color like the blacktail deer around here hump

Hunterman(Tony)

lol well i guess sicne he told her buy it what u think we gonna do :D oh well glad all worked out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back