Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hilleberg Tents?

So I was down in the "Peoples Republic of Boulder" yesterday and went to a mountaineering shop that had them. They are pretty cool tents. The tube design is neat for all the room it leaves in the tent. The Nallo comes in at 4lbs 12 oz/2 man30.1 sq ft.

I really like the built in vestibules on them, the GT versions have huge vestibules you could almost live in. I hate sleeping with my stinky boots when it is raining out, vestibules look perfect for throwing all you crap.

They are spendy though. Gotta start saving.

Did go in half with the little brother on a Nallo 2 last summer. No complaints for the August weather I was in with it. He used it in October in the Chugach and was VERY happy with it. The yellow inner tent keeps it so bright in there. This picture was on a break from 30 hours of rain while we layed in the tent sleeping. Very nice and dry. I just don't think you can beat the weight of these tents.

I spent all summer trying to the get the single Akto on e-bay. Kept missing out, now I saw it was in Eastmans and I will never pick up a used one|oo

Attachments

• hillebergak.jpg
    hillebergak.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 342
Nice tent for that weight. I bought a cheap 2 man Kelty on sale for my sheep hunt. I spent 36 hours in it with my buddy during a rain storm. My only complaint is that the floor is regular tent fabric, not a bathtub type floor. What's the floor like on the Nallo?

The floor is different than the rest of the tent material. Some what rubberized if you will. And it does go up the sides a bit

I'm ordering one today. The little tiny one, Akto. I really like my Bibler Eldorado, but this looks like it could be better, it's lighter, it comes highly recommended by a friend, and the price is right - new $250. My Bibler was $125. Some deals are too good to pass up.

Holy Cats!!!!!! Where for $250??? THe ebay one right now is used @$255 with a day or more to go.

Just for saying Holy Cats, you should have to pay $500.00 for the tent.

Opps forgot where I was.

You ball licking ass munch where did you find it for $250? I bet you and your 18 year boyfriend will have a great time in it.

Better AZ?:D

Further trying to save myself::)

AZ and Greenhorn outside the Akto sharing a intimate moment?

Attachments

• AVY_PoolParty2.jpg
    AVY_PoolParty2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 194
Further trying to save myself::)

darth.jpg

I have a feeling that pic of the two hairy dudes, isn't the only one of it's kind saved on your computer.......:D

Thanks.... that chubby I had from Greenhorn's elk tag talk has just been destroyed..

Back