Hidy Ho Neighbor (AZ here)

jimhuntsaz

Jim here. Been in AZ for +21 years and enjoy hunting virtually everything in our state, especially elk and mule deer. Originally from Minnesota and as much as I love the Midwest, I'm not giving up the good life and opportunities I have here. Not sure what else I'm expected to say here, but if you're ever in AZ and need a hand with a pack out or otherwise tips- reach out to me. Happy hunting!

Jim,
New to snowbirding in AZ (Tucson) and I want to get after some late-season OTC archery stuff down here. Went and did the AZFG hunter ed class last week. Holy crap - Ive done less studying for a final in college than I have trying to figure out AZ tags. Its a lot harder than the Midwest stuff I usually do. Where are you located?
Brian

Welcome to the forum.
I get to go "helping" not hunting in AZ fairly often as my brother seems to have a knack for drawing elk tags there as a resident.

Jim,

Watch Randy's videos on the AZ draw. BTW, I'm in Yuma.
Oh I'm quite familiar with Randy's videos and podcasts. I've learned a bunch from him and Corey Jacobsen as well.

Welcome to the forum.
I get to go "helping" not hunting in AZ fairly often as my brother seems to have a knack for drawing elk tags there as a resident.
I love even helping on elk hunts here. I've recently assisted two good buddies find and harvest their first elk and honestly it's just as enjoyable to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back