PEAX Equipment

Hidy Ho Neighbor (AZ here)

jimhuntsaz

Jim here. Been in AZ for +21 years and enjoy hunting virtually everything in our state, especially elk and mule deer. Originally from Minnesota and as much as I love the Midwest, I'm not giving up the good life and opportunities I have here. Not sure what else I'm expected to say here, but if you're ever in AZ and need a hand with a pack out or otherwise tips- reach out to me. Happy hunting!

Jim,
New to snowbirding in AZ (Tucson) and I want to get after some late-season OTC archery stuff down here. Went and did the AZFG hunter ed class last week. Holy crap - Ive done less studying for a final in college than I have trying to figure out AZ tags. Its a lot harder than the Midwest stuff I usually do. Where are you located?
Brian

Welcome to the forum.
I get to go "helping" not hunting in AZ fairly often as my brother seems to have a knack for drawing elk tags there as a resident.

Jim,

Watch Randy's videos on the AZ draw. BTW, I'm in Yuma.
Oh I'm quite familiar with Randy's videos and podcasts. I've learned a bunch from him and Corey Jacobsen as well.

Welcome to the forum.
I get to go "helping" not hunting in AZ fairly often as my brother seems to have a knack for drawing elk tags there as a resident.
I love even helping on elk hunts here. I've recently assisted two good buddies find and harvest their first elk and honestly it's just as enjoyable to me.

Back