Hi from CA

Repair4

Hi, my name is Isaac I've been lurking on the forum for a while and even posted a couple times. I figured it's time I introduced myself, I've been hunting for a few years some in and around Los Olivos where I'm currently living, but mostly out and about across the west whenever I can. I'm a member of TRCP, RMEF, and BHA. I worked for the forest service for 6 years most of it on a shot crew, which brought me from my home in Norcal down to Socal. I'm, hoping to become a refugee in another western state in the next, but it's hard to beat the CA public safety retirement I've got with my current job. As someone who is passionate about public lands and conservation I look forward to the next few years since we as outdoorsmen (or people) have a cause that unite us all regardless of how we choose to enjoy the outdoors. I've had the opportunity to hunt with a few folks from the forum, went to college with ishootdasmallones, and look forward to meeting and hunting with more folks from the forum.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back