Hi everyone

kenton

My name is Kenton and I just joined this forum. I started watching past episodes of "On Your Own Adventures" and I absolutely love it; kudos Mr. Newberg. Finally a show about true hunting; successes, failures, and everything in between. I've been dying to get back to the mountains since I moved back to Ohio for good. I am by no means an expert in western hunting by I do bring a perspective from diverse areas. I have a forestry and wildlife management degree from Ohio State, I had an internship with the ODNR, I also worked several years as a habitat tech for Pheasants Forever in both Ohio and South Dakota. Probably the biggest highlight of my career was spending a year as a guide for Elk and Bighorn in the Fitzpatrick Wilderness in Wyoming. I know guiding may not be popular on this site but I learned loads of info on these awesome creatures. Anyway, I'm glad to be on this forum as it seems to be a very informative site and I thank you all for it.

Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy! What part of the Buckeye state are you occupying ?

Welcome Kenton. Lots of good solid info to be found and then it can descend into all sorts of fun nonsense. Glad you spoke up, tell us more of your wilderness experiences.

Welcome to hunt talk. Looking forward to having you join the conversations. Many of us have been paid to be guides. No shame there.

Welcome from a fellow Ohioian, who also dreams of the mountains, at least until I can convince my wife to move! I have been on here but a little while myself but there seem to be a lot of helpful people.

Welcome neighbor enjoy the site it is a great place to waste time. Would love to see some of the sheep pics from past guiding sessions.....

Welcome. Just to help you out, I will give you the favorite topics around here……ATV's, crossbows, politics and land exchanges. Just start a bunch of threads on those topics and you will make friends quickly. ;)

Just kidding, it's a helpful group of very experienced people here that do a lot to help people out. Welcome to the party

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back