Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

HEY YA'LL

WH's OutdoorsChick

OK Moosie You have brought me over TOO! I am also from MM but I was Personally invited her by Mr Moosie Himself when I suggested if he get his own board! I have target shot before but I am yet to go hunting. I would like to go on a deer or elk Hunt next year. Although I currently reside in Cali
frown.gif
My grandparents live in Salmon Id, So I am somewhat familar with Idaho and Montana. It's a wonderful place to live and think about moving all the time but have never got around to it. Anyhow I dated a Hunter for a while and that is what got me interested so now here I am. SO far I have meet some real nice ppl from these boards and know a couple Hunters out here, but they like to hunt wild boars. Anyhow that is all folks. I hope to meet some new ppl here and have lots of Fun.
* and yes I admit Moosie knocking the tree down is what got me here. After seeing that clip I could not Resist
smile.gif
rolleyes.gif

Welcome to Moosie's Land of Mayhem. There are some pretty neat people here and alot to be learned if you can learn to sort through the loads of B.S. that the webmaster throws around.
wink.gif

I'm fairly new here myself, but really enjoy the site. Hope you stick around for awhile.

Bwanna, you're Old HAt !! Not a Newbie.. After 10 Posts I own you remember.. Buuahahah
biggrin.gif

Hey OutdoorChick, I about died when You told me I should Start my Own Website... I figured you were Joking because You knew I had this one. Someone Else said I should but then Put a
wink.gif
So I knew they were Joking.

Anyways, Welcome aboard, You'll find this place Much like Any Hunting Camp.... Lots of Lies, Lots of Pictures, lots of Critters posted and A Chitload of Fun, Stick around and Make 10 posts.. I'll own yor Soul after that
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hi Outdoorschick, and welcome to HuntTalk! Where in California are you from? I'm from Angels Camp if ya know where that is. We hunt in Salmon for deer and elk every October and are trying to move there this coming summer. Sure is great looking country there isn't it? Anyways welcome aboard and hopefully you will become a regular here.
smile.gif

Rumor at another site said a shot glass would have covered things
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

outdoorschick, a hearty welcome

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-14-2003 21:08: Message edited by: jimmyd223 ]</font>

Outdoor Chick, I sen they were nuking things I posted
smile.gif
Ohhh well, Better that way, I think they didn't like the Fact people were posting saying they liked my stories, Liked my pictures, What was my Website.. You know, the "Parinoid" Admins
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, I'm about done there again for a bit, I'll go in "HOT" every 3-6 months and make some Funnies for Awhile then the Admins Cry so I'll leave and let the wate settle so they can talk about Caliber of guns, What shirt to wear and If you should pour Deer Urine on your treestand to attract bucks.. You know, All the "serious" Crap
tongue.gif

I loved the Eminem reply
wink.gif
Sometimes I feel just like him... Uhhh Except I have my life together a bit more and ALOT less money
elkgrin.gif

Hey chick,

That s.o.b moosie got me here too. The tree and WTF got me going
biggrin.gif

Moosie was gracious enough to show ya the pan picture
rolleyes.gif
. My question is, did he ever show ya the DUTCH OVEN picture
tongue.gif
!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads